The New BBQ sensation from amerika
How much food can the rib-o-lator have?
The rib-o-lator in action
20 burgers, or
20 chicken breasts, or
60 hot dogs, or
16 pork chops, or
16 corn cobs, or
12 steaks, or
4 large pieces of fish fillet, or
4 racks of spare ribs, or
any vegetable you can eat
and much more …
Things you need to know about the rib-o-lator
- Food prepared with a rotisserie is healthier
- Unlike conventional rotisseries, the unique 4-tray design of the Rib-O-Lator ™ gives you unlimited cooking options
of rotisserie food with perfect results
- It is very easy to use, it is like barbecuing on autopilot. It is no longer necessary to stand by the barbecue, you can sit back and relax with your family and friends.
- The Rib-O-Lator ™ prevents almost dangerous flashes, because the juices stay in the meat and do not drip on your barbecue.
- With the 4-tray design you have almost 2200 cm² of cooking surface.
- The Rib-O-Lator ™ is made of durable stainless steel for years of barbecue fun
- Installed in minutes.
- The Rib-O-Lator ™ fits all medium and large gas barbecues with a rotisserie option.
- Almost all grills on the market today accommodate a rotisserie. You can check this with your own barbecue by looking for recesses on the sides of your barbecue.
- The Rib-O-Lator ™ also fits 55 galon Ugly Drum Smokers (UDS). You drill two spit-sized holes about 18 centimeters from the top of the barrel and attach a universal motor support.
- The Rib-O-Lator ™ also fits 22,5″ Weber Kettle barbecues. For this you need an extension ring.